Friday, July 3, 2015

Around The World ARC Tours Presents Awake by Natasha Preston Early Review


Synopsis:

Scarlett doesn’t remember anything before the age of five. Her parents say it’s from the trauma of seeing her house burn down, and she accepts the life they’ve created for her without question—until a car accident causes Scarlett to start remembering pieces of an unfamiliar past.

When a new guy moves into town, Scarlett feels an instant spark. But Noah knows the truth of Scarlett’s past, and he’s determined to shield her from it...because Scarlett grew up in a cult called Eternal Light, controlled by her biological parents.

And they want her back.

Goodreads:

Review:

Okay first I have to say this about this review. You all know I love to read and there are some books that I don't finish but most I try to. This book was very hard for me to read and keep up with. I would confuse characters and this instant love thing was really weird for me. Plus Scarlett's character and her amnesia and then her remembrance really had me confused.

In Awake we meet Scarlett a quiet girl who has no early memories of her childhood. Then one day she meets the new guy in school Noah and he starts asking her questions about her life and she soon realizes she has no memory of her early life. Then it is like fate intervened and she was in another accident and all her memories come back. 

Scarlett finds out she is the daughter of Cult Leaders and she was kidnapped from them in order to save her life. Now she knows all this she is also told her parents want her back and will do anything to get her back. 

What will happen to Scarlett? Will she be kidnapped and brought back to her parents or will she stay with her family and live a normal life......


About Author:

My name is Natasha, but most people call me Tash or Tasha. I don't mind either. I was born in England and have lived in small towns and villages out in the countryside ever since.

My husband, Joseph, is the most supportive person in my life. Without his love, help and patience I wouldn't be where I am today. And this website wouldn't exist! I'm a proud mummy to an amazing little boy who is my whole world.

At school I drifted through, achieving average grades. I fell into administration and receptionist jobs, thinking that I couldn't really do anything else.

In 2010 I stumbled into writing completely by accident. I was searching the 'app store' and came across Wattpad, an amateur writing site. For the first few months I just read, but then decided to type some of the ideas I had floating around my head. I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love writing. 

Writing gave me an escape, and Wattpad gave me the self-confidence I lacked.

No comments: