Friday, September 23, 2011

My Soul To Lose by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am reading The Series My Soul.... by Rachel Vincent with The Paranormal Group. I was told to read this novelette first to set up the first book and I am so glad I listened. It brings you the background story of Kaylee and her so called Panic attacks. I love how it went into how she feels right before she has a screaming spell and how her friend Emma stays with her and helps her all the way through.



The next book in the series starts out where this one finishes and I am looking forward to reading it. I am intrigued by her gift to sense when someone is going to die. I also hope that they tell us what happens to Lydia and Tyler? I am dying to find out.



View all my reviews

No comments: