Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Undescribable is FREE for the first time ever!!! ‪Undescribable (Undescribable #1) by Shantel Tessier

It's FREE!! ‪#‎OneClick‬ your copy today!

▶Amazon US ➔ https://goo.gl/hW5Lfo

▶Amazon UK ➔ https://goo.gl/e1VueM

▶Amazon CA ➔ https://goo.gl/s2BkIG

▶iBooks ➔ https://goo.gl/O0KnTb


Synopsis:

Samantha Hall needs a fresh start

Broken hearted and alone in a new city, Samantha begins to build a new life for herself while working as a bartender. Focusing on her new friends and rebuilding her broken life, Samantha is content.

Until she meets him – attorney by day and a cocky, foul mouth playboy by night. All girls want Slade Long, but not one has ever been able to keep his attention for long. Having a different woman in his bed every night is how he prefers it-no emotion, no connection.

Until he meets her - an angel with the sweetest voice he has ever heard and the most enticing green eyes. Samantha makes him second guess his actions and has him wanting something he didn’t know existed. How can a man who has never been in love, be so sure? Can real love happen this fast?

Burned by her past, Samantha struggles to keep up with the overwhelming passion she feels for Slade. She knows that he will be nothing but trouble to her already fragile heart, but how long can she continue to deny the love that she feels for him?
Will Samantha let Slade prove his love is real, or will she push him away?

She thought she knew love…… He thought he never wanted love….. Together they will show each other what they can’t live without.

If you would like to be notified of exclusive teasers, excerpts and release dates please sign up for my newsletter-

Goodreads:

Review:

Undescribable is one of those books that grabs you right from the beginning and never lets up causing you to miss everything and anything surrounding you. Lord I was a bad girl and started reading it at work and read all day long when I was supposed to be working but I said to hell with that I need to keep reading and that is what I did until I finished it. Have you ever loved someone only for them not to love you back the way you deserve to be?

Samantha needs a new beginning in her life. She is heart broken and decides to move to a new city and try and move on. She is guarded and takes a job as a bartender which she loves. The whole fresh start and move on is going good until she meets Slade Long. Lord Slade is the epitome of man whore. He is smart, sexy and can have anyone he wants but the one thing about Slade is he does not do relationships. He does one night stands, chew and screw nothing more and everything less. Lord he refuses to get tore up from the floor up by any girl no way not happening.He reminds me of this song named Bad by Wale in the lyrics it says I will be bad to you but I will be good to you in bed, Is it bad that I never made love but I sure know how to F^&%!

So when Slade meets Sam lord his heart does something it has never ever done and he can't place it because it is a feeling he does not do. But the heart wants what it wants and it wants Sam. So Slade sets out to show Sam that not all guys are bad and he wants to give her everything and anything her heart desires. But How can Sam believe him when he was a man whore taking and never giving? Will Slade prove himself worthy? Will Sam open up her heart again or will she dismiss him? This book has so many ups and downs lord I laughed and I cried and I was yelling at my kindle at one point! This is a must must must read!



Synopsis: 

Grief.
How do you survive the loss of a mother you thought didn't love you...until it was too late?

Forgiveness.
How do you forgive the person who hurt you the most?

Fear.
How do you survive the person who won’t let you go?

Jealousy.
How can your heart continue to trust the person you thought you knew?

Betrayal.
How many secrets are too many?

Lust.
How can you say no, when your body screams yes?

Passion.
How can you deny a love that has no boundaries?

Slade and Samantha's story continues... 

Goodreads: 



Synopsis: 

Slade & Samantha story comes to an end. Will their love get them through what they never saw coming?

Slade thought that life would start to settle down now that Samantha had agreed to be his wife. He had landed the girl of his dreams. What could possibly go wrong? 

One by one, things start to happen, and he does everything he can to protect his Angel. 

There was nothing he wouldn't do for her. 

But he could never have imagined that their lives were going to get so...Uncontrollable 

Goodreads: 



Synopsis: 

Unforgettable is Tate & Missy's story. It can be read as a standalone! 

My name is Tate. And all my life I have kept secrets. The type of secrets that haunt your dreams at night. I wake up hating the world, and I go to sleep knowing that the memories of my past will visit me-reminding me that I once was weak and a coward. I'll never be that person again. 

But there is one person who has always made me think there may be more to life than hatred and revenge. Missy fills me with hope. But hope is what makes you weak, makes you think you can do better, and it's a lie. 

A man like me deserves to be alone forever because one day, I will come face to face with my past, and I will destroy it. Even if that means destroying myself in the process. 

But what I didn't know was that she has nightmares of her own-because of me. 

For the first time in my life, I want to save someone. But how can I save her when I can't even save myself? 

Goodreads: 


About Author:

I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our three year old little princess. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family. 

No comments: