Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Bad Boy (An Indecent Proposal #3) by J.C. Reed & Jackie Steele Review Tour Stop


Bad Boy by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele
Release Date: February 23rd, 2016
Full length, 350pp

Synopsis:

I should have seen it coming.
Sexy? Handsome? Trouble? Check, check, and check.
Is he messing up my life? Hell yes.
All the signs are there: he is a bad boy.
Even his name is a lie. Too bad I married him. I can't wait to get divorced. Does this make me sound crazy?
I know I should avoid him, run as fast as I can. However, when a harmless misunderstanding lands me in a foreign prison cell, my dear, lying husband is the only one who can get me out. Crap. I shouldn't accept.

But how to say no to trouble when said trouble is the one who makes me fantasize all the dirty things he could do to me?


BUY LINKS:


Review:

Lordy Lordy Lordy Bad Boy is an amazing read. I love a bad boy they are so unpredictable. I mean who can withstand a sexy bad boy.....

Laurie Hanson finds herself marrying a bad boy that she didn't know was more than she could handle. See she marries Chase who is a bad boy but he is also a liar and leaves her in jail. She wakes up and realizes she has bitten off more than she can chew and she is pissed off because she is in jail and the only one who can save her is her lying bad boy husband.

Will Chase help Laurie get out of jail? Will he finally tell her the truth? Will their pretend marriage end up real?

This is such a crazy story that I laughed so much because Chase is a riot and Laurie let's just say that Chase had her heart after one night of crazy great sex!


Author J.C. REED

Author JACKIE STEELE



(open worldwide)


BAD BOY by J.C. Reed and Jackie Steele is now available worldwide
on Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.

No comments: