Friday, March 8, 2013

A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest Book Review

On the evening of Sofia Claremont's seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake.

A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.

She is kidnapped to an island where the sun is eternally forbidden to shine.
An island uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet. She wakes here as a slave, a captive in chains. 

Sofia's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn when she is the one selected out of hundreds of girls to join the harem of Derek Novak, the dark royal Prince. 

Despite his addiction to power and obsessive thirst for her blood, Sofia soon realizes that the safest place on the island is within his quarters, and she must do all within her power to win him over if she is to survive even one more night.

Will she succeed? ...or is she destined to the same fate that all other girls have met at the hands of the Novaks?

My Review

5 of 5 Dark Royal Prince Derek

A Shade Of Vampire is one of those books that takes you by storm. I say that often because I get surprised by so many books I have been reading lately. When I look at the book the cover is okay and the blurb sort of grabs me but then I start reading the book and I am like HOLY HADES this is a diamond in the rough book. It is a silent gem to be read and shared with. So when I started reading A Shade Of Vampire I was hooked from page one to the end and wanting no needing more! As most of you know I love Vampire books and this one is added to my all time favorite.

Sofia Claremont is living the life. She is walking on the beach on her 17th birthday when she meets a mysterious guy who is pale and just does not look right. As she soon realizes she is in danger because pale face wants her blood and he kidnaps her and brings her to the island where the sun never rises. She is in total panic but soon takes in her scenery and realizes that she is on the island of the most powerful Vampire Coven. She soon realizes that she is there to serve the coven as a blood slave. 

But her life changes when she is chooses to be a harem for the dark prince Derek. He has been asleep for 400 years and when he wakes his family wants him to have the best blood slave to keep him satisfied. Only when Derek wakes up he does not like the fact that he is a Vampire. He does not want to be a vampire and he has to come to terms with it. As he and Sofia get closer he realizes that he has feelings for her and does not want to hurt her but protect her. This is a problem because she was chosen to serve as his blood slave and nothing more. What will Sofia become to Derek? Will Derek be able to protect her and love her? What will his family do when they find out he has feelings for her?
A Shade of Vampire
About this author
I've been telling stories pretty much since I could talk. Instead of having my parents read me bed-time stories, I would prefer to share with them my own made up tales.

As I grew older, I developed a passion for the fantasy genre. I'm an incurable Potterhead.

My debut novel, A Shade of Vampire, was released on December 14, 2012.
The book became a Number 1 Christmas Bestseller in Vampire Romance, Paranormal and Fantasy on Amazon.

If you sign up for personal email updates from me here: www.forrestbooks.com you'll be the first to hear about my new releases.
Here are a few places you can hang out with her: 


No comments: