Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Birthday To Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love #1) by J.C. Reed

Meeting Jett was like lightning. Dangerous. Better left untouched. And better forgotten. But lightning always strikes twice.

Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, doesn’t do relationships. When she’s sent to a remote estate to finalize a real estate deal, she discovers her new boss is no other than the guy she left naked in bed.

Sexy, dangerously handsome, and arrogant Jett Mayfield attracts trouble, and women, like a lightning rod. But the night he meets Brooke he gets more than he bargained for. The green-eyed millionaire playboy isn’t used to taking no for an answer, and he isn’t about to start now.

When he proposes two months of no strings sex, Brooke is intrigued and accepts his proposal. Little does she know Jett’s determined to claim the one woman he can’t have, pulling her deeper into his dangerous world.

A man who doesn't take 'no' for an answer.
A woman afraid to surrender to love.
Two lives that are about to cross...and secrets laid bare.

Add to your goodreads To Be Read List:

SURRENDER YOUR LOVE TEASER #1

A penetrating ringing noise woke me up too soon. I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow, silently begging whoever was making such ungodly noise to shut it. It took me a moment to realize it was my alarm clock. I rolled on my side and knocked it over in the process. A male voice let out an amused snort. I jumped up, instantly awake. My gaze settled on the guy on the left side of my bed and I felt the telltale heat of a major blush rushing to my face. He was propped up on one elbow, one arm tucked beneath his head, his chiseled chest with dark hair trailing down his flat abdomen on full display. The sheet covering his modesty left nothing to the imagination. In fact, it only managed to stir an unwelcome pull between my legs. Not only was he strikingly good looking, he was also well endowed. A heady yet dangerous combination in a man. My tongue flicked over my suddenly dry lips as I pried my gaze away from the bulge that was evident beneath the thin sheet.

What was he doing in my bed? And why was he naked?

What do you think, stupid? It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. Just look at his smug grin.
I peered at his face. In the bright morning light falling through the window he looked younger than last night but just as arrogant. His gorgeous lips curled into the most stunning smile I had ever seen. A panty-dropping smile, as Sylvie would have called it. I paled at the realization. Had I dropped my panties for him?

Links to buy Surrender Your Love:
Amazon:

Barnes & Nobles:

Want to win a $50.00 Amazon Card and an e-copy of Surrender Your Love

Click on this link below to go to J.C. Reed's website to enter her giveaway


Surrender Your Love Teaser #2

Ever so slowly, he closed the blinds and locked the door, sending my insides into a raging storm.
Sweet mercy, what the hell was he doing?

With measured steps he inched closer, pushing me against the hard edge of his desk. I fought for breath, suddenly panting even though he hadn’t even touched me yet.
“We’re at work,” was the lame excuse my mind came up with.

“So?”

My pulse spiked. I brushed my hair off my face, outraged. “People could hear us.”
“I guess we’ll have to be quiet.” Jett’s fingers trailed down the front of my shirt to my skirt and he began to pull it up in slow motion, sending my imagination into overdrive. His hot lips moved to the soft patch of skin beneath my ear and he began to nibble gently, his deep moans resembling the soft moans suddenly escaping my mouth.

My breath hitched in my throat as his hands cupped my ass and lifted me onto the desk. His strong thighs wedged between my legs, the bulge in his slacks rubbing deliciously against my sensitive lust bud.
“Jett,” I whispered. My fingers clawed at his shoulders as I pondered whether to push him away or draw him closer so he could do all the unspeakable things his hot mouth promised to do.

“You smell good.” His hand prodded my panties, rubbing gently until I felt my juices gathering between my legs, preparing me for his invasion. “So wet,” he whispered in my ear. His deep voice quaked through me and gathered in the deepest pits of my sex in a delicious pull that made my arousal quadruple. “I have a meeting in fifteen minutes. Think that’s enough time to make you come?”

Oh, god, I loved it when he whispered.

“Seriously? You think it’d take you fifteen minutes?” I laughed briefly. If he kept talking in that sexy voice of his, he’d make me come in two.

“You’re right. That’s enough time to make you come twice.”

Who is J.C. Reed .........
About Author:
Jessica C. Reed is a contemporary fiction author, but her greatest achievement are her two children. She spent half of her life in the beautiful mountains of Wyoming and would like to go back one day. When she’s not typing away on her keyboard, forgetting the world around her, you can find her talking on the phone or watching way too much TV.

To find out about Jessica's work, future releases, competitions and great giveaways visit her 
Blog:
Facebook page:

1 comment:

JC Reed said...

Thank you so much for hosting this event, Tee. I really appreciate it. Jessica