Title: Only For You (Boys of the South ~ Book 2)
Author: Marquita Valentine
Release: September 10, 2013
Age Group: New Adult
Cover designed by: Marquita Valentine
Cover reveal organized by: AToMR Tours: http://atomrbookblogtours.com
Loose ends left loose for too long tend to strangle.
Cole and Violet knew it wouldn’t be easy. They knew their relationship would take work. But when the press finds out about Violet Lynn’s newest boyfriend, they start digging. And when his past comes to light, exposing all of his family’s secrets, their relationship begins to fray.
Country Music’s Golden Boy, Jaxon Hunter, has it all, except the girl that got away. What she saw, she really didn’t. What she thought happened, he allowed her to believe for reasons so insane that no one would ever have believed him if he had confessed. But now that everything’s out in the open, he’s going to do his damndest to convince her that he’s the only one for her.
Now Violet must choose between Jaxon— her first love and the guy she thought had cheated on her—and Cole—the guy who helped her heal and love again.
Or will one of them make the decision for her?
Barnes and Noble:
*****Live For You (Boys of the South, #1) is on sale for only 99 cents!*****
On the surface, twenty-two year old Cole Morgan is exactly what any girl would be proud to take home to meet her parents: He’s charming, intensely handsome and goal-oriented...Only he has some secrets of his own, which include provoking bar fights and a former drug-addict of a mother slowly wasting away in a medical facility.
At barely twenty, Violet Lynn is Country Music's hottest star, until one night of partying gets out of control. Violet ends up in jail and on TMZ. Suddenly, she’s the girl least likely to be invited anywhere. Sick of the drama and keeping secrets, she runs away from the prying eyes of the paparazzi to her grandmother’s home in Forrestville, North Carolina.
A chance meeting knocks Cole off his feet, but he doesn’t recognize Violet for who she is. In fact no one does and Violet plans to keep it that way.
Circumstances, however annoying,keep throwing Violet and Cole together. Unable to stop themselves they give into the inevitable.
But when Nashville is ready to forgive and forget, Violet is forced to choose between Cole and claiming her spot as the new and improved Princess of Country Music.
Will Violet and Cole have the courage to live for their dreams...Or their hearts?
Fight Scene b/w Cole Morgan and Jaxon Hunter
“You’re right… it’s my name I remember her moaning.” Jaxon grunts. “My bad.”
“Don’t do it, Cole,” Rae whispers.
“Too late,” I mutter and launch myself at him. We fall against the wall in the hallway, both of us getting in good hits. His fist smashes into my mouth, blood filling it before I spit it out.
“PARKER,” Rae screams. “Come help your brother.”
“See,” I pant, and then grunt when he lands another punch to my gut. “She’s worried about me.”
This time his fist lands in my eye. “Fuck you.”
My eye swells shut, only having just recovered from a previous black eye when I decided that cage fighting had sounded like a fun way to make money and exorcise my demons.
Obviously, I don’t always make the best decisions.
“Not your hands, Jaxon,” Rae wails. “You can’t play if you break them on his face.”
“Looks like you’re not the,” he grunts as my knee connects with his thigh. Damn, he’s fast, “only one she’s worried about.”
Inside the Character’s Studio with Violet Rae
Adaption from Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton
1.What is your favorite word? Cole
2. What is your least favorite word? Promise
3. What turns you on? Broad shoulders, bright blue eyes, dark hair, and a sexy grin—Oh, and tattoos and ear gauges—can’t forgot about those.
4. What turns you off? Cheaters
5. What sound do you love? Cole singing, because he doesn’t do it that often.
6. What sound do you hate? People screaming—I can’t watch a horror movie because of it.
7. What is your favorite curse word? dang it *Glances at Cole’s knowing expression and whispers okay, okay…damn it*
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Okay so this might sound really silly but I’d like to be a cashier at the Piggly Wiggly. I mean, it’s the most normal, down-to-earth job I can think of and you get to talk to people.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Zoo Keeper- I’m afraid of giraffes, because when I was little, one licked my entire head. I had nightmares for months.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Take Cole by the hand and find your family, because they’re all here waiting on you two—especially the *Cole squeezes my hand as I tear up* the baby you lost.
Cole and Violet Rae love scene
“I’m not ready for this to be over, yet.” Flipping her over, I pin Rae to the bed, fastening my mouth to hers. She’s as hungry for me as I am for her. Our tongues tangle, my hips grinding into hers so hard that I’m sure she’ll have bruises or be sore tomorrow, but she doesn’t stop me, and I’m sure as hell not stopping.
I need this. I need her.
Harder and faster, I pound into her. She widens her thighs, her hands going to my ass. She sinks her nails into my skin and I tear my mouth away, letting out a ragged groan.
She arches her back, her tits thrusting out, and I take one in my mouth, biting the tip of her nipple. She squeals, like I knew she would.
“Oh God, Cole.”
“Not yet, baby.”
“Please.” Her hands slip between us.
I grab her wrist and pin it to the bed, along with the other one, in case she gets any ideas. “Patience.”
I slow my furious pace, rolling my hips, until sweat beads on my upper lip. Her skin is flushed and she is writhing under me, lost in the sensation that only I can do to her.
A dark thought flashes in my brain. “Did Jaxon ever do this to you?”
Her pretty eyes blink up at me, unfocused and full of desire. They sharpen. “Cole, this isn’t the time—”
I stop moving. “Answer me.”
Inside the Character’s Studio with Cole
Adaption from Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton
1. What is your favorite word? Rae
2. What is your least favorite word? Trust me (yeah, I know it’s a phrase, still…)
3. What turns you on? A sassy blonde that has me wrapped around her little finger, with only a look. It doesn’t hurt things when she chooses not to wear und- *Rae elbows me in the side and I grunt* er, hats.
4. What turns you off? Liars
5. What sound do you love? Rae moaning my name.
6. What sound do you hate? When someone i.e. my brother, Parker, scrapes their fork on their plate.
7. What is your favorite curse word? The F word. I’m trying to mind my manners.*grins*
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? I have a profession? *grins* No idea, really. I haven’t had a chance to even think about doing something different.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Music Producer, for obvious reason that have everything to do with my sperm donor.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? Come in, sit back with your girl, and have a beer on me.
Only For You Music Playlist
· Avicii- WAKE Me UP
· P!nk ft. Nate Ruess – JUST GIVE ME A REASON
· AWOLNATION- SAIL
· Carrie Underwood- BLOWN AWAY
· Katy Perry- ROAR
· Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
· Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams – GET LUCKY
· Anna Kendrick- CUPS
· Florida Georgia Line Ft Nelly- CRUISE
· Phillip Phillips- GONE GONE GONE
· Taylor Swift- I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE
Jaxon and Violet Rae –He’s supposed to be pursuing her, right?!
He shoves his hands in the pocket of his jeans, the material of the t-shirt he’s wearing stretching over his biceps. “Could you take Bliss’ glasses from her and give them to me?”
My mouth drops open and not just from the absurdity of his request. I actually thought he was going to hit on me. “You want me to steal from her?”
“Stealing means never giving back. I want you to borrow them and give them to me.”
“Why on earth would you need her glasses?” I narrow my eyes at him. “Are you trying to play a joke on her, because if you are, so help me, Jackson Morgan, I will—”
A blush steals up his neck and I gape at him again. “No. I wanted to get the lenses fixed without her knowing it was me. We have off tomorrow, and I thought if you could get them, then I could get her a new pair.”
I blink at him. This is the Jaxon I used to know—sweet, kind, and thoughtful. But I don’t trust him. “Why don’t you take her there yourself or give her money to pay for them?”
Jaxon gives me this come-on look. “I thought you wanted me to stay away from her?”
“I do, but—”
“No buts, get her damn glasses, Violet, and let me take care of the rest,” he growls, his blush deepening.
Could it be that the Jaxon Hunter, my no-good, lying, cheating of an ex, is actually doing a good deed that in no way will be a benefit to him?
“Okay, I’ll get them tonight.”
He smiles, smug and wicked as ever. “Knew I still had it.”
I roll my eyes, unable to stop from smiling back at him. “Whatever.”
“Oh, and Violet?” He places one hand on the door, his gaze turning hungry. “You and I still have some unfinished business that needs to be settled.”
About the Author:
New York Times Bestselling Author, Marquita Valentine, writes sexy heroes that make you swoon and sassy heroines that make you laugh. She’s the author of the bestselling contemporary romance series, Holland Springs, and the new adult romance series, Boys of the South.
Marquita met her husband aka Hot Builder at Sonic when they were in high school. She suggests this location to all of her single friends in search of a good man—and if that doesn't work, they can console themselves with cheesy tatertots. She lives in North Carolina in a very, very small town with Hot Builder and their two children.
Author social media links:
(1) $50 Amazon Gift Card – Internationala Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment