Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2) by Heidi McLaughlin Teaser # 4


How about a sneak peak at a song from the playlist?


My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont, #2)
Synopsis:

I expected a life of music.
I expected to raise my son.
It took one look to make everything change.
I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.
I never expected to feel desire.
I never expected I’d be a family man.
I never expected to be loved.
I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected, I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind...

Goodreads:

If you're attending the Naughty Mafia Rocks Vegas you have an opportunity to purchase My Unexpected Forever, The Beaumont Series #2, before the release. 

My Unexpected Forever is the highly anticipated continuation of USA Today Best Selling novel, Forever My Girl and will follow the lives of 

Katelyn and Harrison.

The first 100 purchases receive exclusive Las Vegas swag!

Pre-buy link: http://bit.ly/11JRWEP

Lost in You - Out Now!

Forever My Girl - The Beaumont Series #1 

My Everything - A Beaumont Series Novella

My Unexpected Forever - The Beaumont Series #2 - September 2, 2013

A USA Today Best Selling Author

An Amazon Best Seller

A Barnes and Noble Best Seller



No comments: